5.0

Over many years Enterprise has been my go to vehicle car rental service and I have received excellent service from them when I have had to put my vehicles in the shop to have repairs or parts replaced by my car dealership. But I wouldn't go as far as purchasing a vehicle from any car rental establishment.

I don't know if this is the case with " PissedConsumer " and why they gave less than a 5 star rating For Enterprise. Reading reviews from previous customers and their experiences are what I go by and pay attention to before I would decide to make a purchase and investment as important as a vehicle But reluctantly I have to admit that I wouldn't purchase a vehicle from any car rental establishment. Why???

Because I would rather purchase my vehicles from my car dealership who provides reputable information from a Car Fax about the previous one owner of the certified vehicle that I am making an investment in. I would rather go on my own findings about the vehicles that I purchase than go by word of mouth from someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Car Sales Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Dependable Maine Coon, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. If we can help out, please email Care@Enterprise.com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, and your sales details.

Thank you. – Carol H.