Let me start off by saying that I purchased my last 5 vehicles with Enterprise. A few months ago my husband and I purchased a Ford F150 from the Monroeville PA location. I have contact the store and my sales rep numerous times by text and phone numerous times and seemed that no one cared about my concern as no one responded to my concern.

It was around the 1st week of my car purchase that I noticed my tires where shaking when I drove on the highway. My husband spoke to Luke and I texted Luke and he was to get us an apt with firestone to get it checked out. Luke apparently moved to a new location and did not contact us back with an appt. We then called the manager at Monroeville (Brad) and he spoke to us as we were lying about talking to Luke about the problem. He reluctantly scheduled an apt with Firestone and firestone did tell me that the tire was worn but Brad asked if they rotated the tire would that solve the problem. So yes that solved the front tire probem but all we did was move the problem to the back tires. That does not make any sense and to me is a safety concern.

I called the corporate office and asked for Brad's boss Ginni on 12/22 and she never called me back. I called again to speak to Ginni a week later (after new year) and spoke to another manager and still no one has reached out to me.

I have 4 kids and if the tires were worn out they should not be put on the back of my truck. I do not feel safe driving with my children as I have worn out tires on the back of my truck. At this time I will not drive my husband’s truck as I feel unsafe to drive my family.

I am very disappointed in the customer service I received from enterprise car sales and I will share my experience with all of my friends. You have lost a loyal member.

Joselyn Dayoub

412-956-7926

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Car Sales Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Joselyn Dayoub. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to know more and help out.

Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, your sales details, VIN, or stock number and all the information above so we can address this further.

Thank you. –Carol H.

Text messages and telephone calls are as useless as spitting into the wind if you're trying to prove a case or make headway with a specific problem. They disappear into space the moment you complete them.

You must place your complaint in writing and serve it via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. This cannot be ignored and if it is, will look all that much better for you should it come to a legal case.

Your complaint must be specific, brief, polite, and state the remedy that will satisfy you. State that you will allow 10 business days for a written reply prior to escalation of your claim.