Columbia, South Carolina

I was once a very loyal customer of this car company, but when I got to into this last car accident the company turned their back on me. I want people to know that Enterprise does not live up to their mission statement of satisfying their customers.

I would not encourage anyone to take out any GAP insurance with this company either. They held my GAP money and would not give it to me nor would they help in making sure that I was able to purchase my fourth car from them, yes car number four. I am still without a car and the only thing they want from me is 3000 or 4000 dollars to put down on a car from them.

Tell me if this is a bunch of bull or what. Once a happy customer, but now I want nothing to do with a company of men that will not help a woman in a bad situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Car Sales Customer Care.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1362384, thank you for sharing your review of our Car Sales location. We value your feedback and will gladly pass this along to that branch’s regional management.

If you would like to speak with us further about your experience, please email us at care@Enterprise.com with your full name, phone number, sales contract details or vehicle stock number, and any other details you would like to add.

Thanks! - Carol H.