The salesman at an enterprise car sale in Eastern Pa. represented himself as an agent for an Insurance company and sold me a policy.

He did not have the authority to do it and one month later the policy was cancelled. Now I have to pay twice the price for the insurance policy. He only did it to get a fast commission as I would not have been able to buy the car without colliss sion insurance. The salesman also cancelled my policy at All State which I found out later he had no right to do.

I had no collision insurance with All State. I am only telling my story to warn others. I cannot give names as the case is being investigated by the Pa.

Insurance Commission and has not been resolved. At a later time I will be able to give names.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1082052,

We'd like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, the sales details, the exact sales office location and any other details so we can research this promptly.

Thank you. Carol H.