Pennsauken Township, New Jersey

I purchases a 2010 Toyota Camry se in December 2012. I was very pleased with they look of the car.

I test drove and had some concerns about how it handled. I was assured that all concerns would be addressed by their contracted mechanic prior to taking possession of the car. I felt confident giving my family and friends past dealings with enterprise car sales. Needless to say, after taking possession of the car, some of the issues were worst, especially when driving on the highway.

In the midst of having emergency surgery, I was aggravated with having the contracted mechanic pick up my car several times without fixing the problem. By this time, I exceeded the 7 day return policy. When contacting corporate about the issues, the could care less. So I've spent $1200.00 thus far to have the issues remedied with no response from corporate.

I was also promised a $50 referral gas card, which I never received. To sum this up.... I nor anyone I know will ever do business again with Enterprise. I make sure I tell everyone I meet my experience.

Yes, the car may be a few hundred dollars below blue book value! The lack of care for their inventory will lead to more out of pocket expenses before you would expect.

I say stay away from this terrible company!

Comments

Enterprise Car Sales
#619938

IAMER0C, We're sorry to hear about your experience and do hope that you email us so that we may address these concerns with management. We appreciate the opportunity, please reach out to me directly at csbusdev@erac.com - Thanks, Keri