New Orleans, Louisiana

I bought a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country minivan from the Enterprise Car Sales in Metairie,LA. I let them *** menintonhevextended warranties and such.

Only problem is the spare tire , which is in a device under the front seats, FELL,OFF in the middle of the Interstate! I didn't even know it until a driver chased me for 20 miles and told me about it. I went back but couldn't find it. My salesman at Enterprise says he's never heard of that before.

But checking the Internet it apparently has happened before. Moly problem is all those extended warranties don't cover a spare fall off.

I have to go to the dealer and buy one and whatever else needs to go with it so that it DOESN'T FALL OFF!

Thanks for nothing Enterprise.

• Spare tire problem

Comments

Enterprise Car Sales

Hi Cab694, We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the Town & Country you purchased. We will gladly look into this issue for you and work with you toward a resolution.

Can you email us with a way we may contact you? Email - csbusdev@erac.com.

I'll address these concerns with a senior manager and get back to you right away. Thanks - Keri