On July 20, 2017, I purchased a car from Enterprise @ 227 Cobb Parkway South, Marietta, GA 30060.They issued me a 45 day tag Expiration date went out on Sept.

3rd, it is now Sept. 6th, still no tag. Keep in mind that I live in South Carolina and I traveled 3 and a half hours to pick up the car, left out at 8:00am and was there by noon on 7/20/2017 just like the sales rep. and I had agreed of Tuesday July 18th.

When I get there, one of the managers was driving the car as though it was hers...basically she did not want to give up the car, they tried to sale me another car before a could even see the car that I came for. WOW!!! ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER she pulls up and walk right pass my family and I without an apology. The region manager was there and the finance manager Don Jones was there and they didn't say anything until they ask us to give them a good review after the sales.

Don preceded to ask us how was our experience which open up a door to let them know how appalled we where @ the service... Then my wife and I told them that we almost ran out of Gas when we test drove the car...that your manager didn't even think to put gas in the car...the gas was so low that ! sign was on in this car...and the car was saying to me that YOU NEED GAS NOW!!! Keep in mind, this is the car that I come to view...ONCE AGAIN WOW!!!!

On top of that ...the car was dirty...the manger still had personal items in the car...her person numbers in the Bluetooth that needed erased...Now car in South Carolina, Temporary Tag has expired and Don Jones the Finance Man says Sorry I can't do anything about. Is this is how Enterprise do business?

You want be in business to much longer...If I can't convince you to do anything about this, I know a powerful INCENTIVE.ITS CALLED SOCIAL MEDIA.

Review about: Enterprise Car Sales Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Car Sales?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1097281, thank you for bringing this to our attention.We would like to look into this further.

Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, sales details and all the details above so we can address this situation.-Carol H.