Stockbridge, Georgia

I had to print copies of my bills at the Enterprise office located at 4813 N. Henry Blvd Stockbridge, Ga, in order to use my debit card.

I had to get on Gmail to retrieve my passwords, but couldn't get to the browser. I asked the first male agent if it was possible to reach Gmail.

He walked up to me and said with the most insistent and condescending manner, "We let you use this computer because you don't have your paperwork together. We usually have people people print them out at home or back home to get the right paperwork. You know, this is a courtesy to you, since you didn't have what you need".

So I replied, "So, No Gmail"

Then, he walks back over and goes into another tangent, waving his hands and emphasizing that I didn't have my paper work together, still not answering my question.

The second male Agent decides to get up from where he was and say, "Something called preparation. They don't teach that."

At this point, I just wanted to get out of that office. One agent can't seem to answer a simple question without getting boisterous and perturb. The other was cosigning his co-agents absurd attempt at answering a question and adding insult.

From looking at these guys, they have the look, but when they open their mouth, it's a whole different story.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• relations