El Paso, Texas
2.4

I bought a 2014 chevy silverado two months ago in Mimi Florida. I live in El Paso Tx.

The dealer manager called me a week after I bought my truck to inform me that I was supposed to sign some papers and send them back to them in order to obtain my registration and permanent tags. I'm still waiting for that. Every time I call them they put me on hold forever or tell me they're calling me back and that never happens. The manager is not available most of the time.

I am very frustrated and dissapointed. At this point I consider not recomending buying a car with Enterprise to anybody.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

We would be happy to further assist you in this situation. Please be sure to email Care@EnterpriseCarSales.com with your contact information and all of the details.

Your patience is appreciated as it make take several days to address your email.

We have recently began to reorganize our email efforts in order to improve our response time to concerns such as yous. -Tatiana