Enterprise Car Sales - RETURNED A LEMON FOR ANOTHER CAR ASAP AND WAS CHARGED OVER 2000.00 AND DOC FEE'S

51 of 118 Enterprise Car Sales reviews

ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN OUT TIRES, CRACKED WINDSHIELD, WORN WIPER BLADES, OLD BATTERY THAT NEEDED TO BE FILLED WITH WATER AND THE DIRTIEST AIR FILTER EVER SEEN THAT SEAMED TO SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS THEY TOLD ME FROM THERE 109 PT. INSPECTION, AFTER RUNNING AROUND TO HAVE THESE THINGS FIXED WHICH THEY AGREED TO PAY FOR BUT THE WINDSHIELD MAN COULD NOT COME OUT FOR A WEEK TO INJECT THE CRACK TO STOP IT FROM CRACKING FURTHER, THE BRAKES & THE ENGINE STARTING MAKING WEIRD NOISES AND I COMPLAINED SO THEY TOLD ME TO RETURN THE CAR AND I DID, WELL THE NEXT CAR WAS 1000.00 MORE BUT TO TOP IT OFF THEY TACKED ON A ADDITIONAL 2000.00 & ANOTHER DOC FEE TO MY CONTRACT, AND NOW I HAVE ANOTHER CAR THAT SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS WITH MAINTENANCE CARE, WHICH THEY PAID FOR SOME OF BUT I REALLY THINK THAT SHOULD RETURN MY 2000.00 WHICH WENT TO WHOM?? AND WHEN I ASKED ABOUT A REFUND THEY SAID I WAS BLACKMAILING THEM BY POSTING ON THE INTERNET?? WHAT DO YOU THINK

I WANT THIS TO GO TO THE TOP.......

FOR I NEED THIS MONEY WAY MORE THEN THEY DO

NICK BIZZONI 815 547 5751 AND TO THINK I WAS A VERY

GOOD CUSTOMER, NO MORE MR. NICE GUY, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate

Reason of review:
overcharged
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nissan Versa
Review category
Dealers
review #562538 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Car Sales? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 5 No 5
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
51 of 118 Enterprise Car Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lee

Jan 31, 2015 #939148

How did you not notice the crack? I inspect any car for exterior anything I look or rent a car. That filter looks like it has been changed in two years or more. What kind of ASE mechanic do they have?!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Car Sales. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Car Sales.
Filing a new complaint about
×