5.0

Customer review ratings are negative and less than four and three stars with purchasing vehicles from Enterprise and CarMax. Because of the negative review ratings, I definitely would never purchase a vehicle from either company! On behalf of the customers who purchased vehicles from either company, “ You get what you pay for which is someone else’s vehicle headaches which you have inherited”LOLLOL

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 08.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1298435, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. If we can help out, please email Care@Enterprise.com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, and your sales details.

Thank you. – Carol H.

Total BS don't go there

I have always used Enterprise for my go to car rental agency and have been very satisfied with the service when my vehicles were in the dealership shop for mechanical repairs. But I definitely would never purchase a vehicle from any car rental agency. If anyone reads the customer review ratings of which are less than four and three stars, then I don’t need to explain my reasons for my post!