Beaver, Pennsylvania

My experience with Enterprises Car Sales, management and salesmen has about driven me crazy; I purchased the above-referenced automobile, May 22, 2014. First I had tire pressure problems, which was eventually resolved by them, and promised they would follow-up periodically to see if everything was alright and also promised $100.00 worth of gas by them, for my trouble; well, wouldn't you know, it I have not heard a peek out of them, all lies!!! Now, this morning, I took my car to Boring Auto to see about the two (2) "racoon-looking fog-lights", (meaning both are purples in color)-obviously too much heat coming from somewhere near the light fixtures), causing this discoloration-well, because Enterprise told me whatever goes wrong with my car within a year, they would be responsible; "not so"-they've shown me today and the first time how disconcerned they really are with any problems which might occur with my car-the only thing they were concerned about, obviously, was making a sale-they do not return phone calls, nor, follow-up with their customers and their attitudes, suck!!!! I feel manipulated by this company. I owe them over $25,000.00 for a car which is already not secure to me and pay over $400.00 each month to them for a car note, while the car itself is valued at $17,000.00 or less already....! I am doomed! I will never recommend anyone to purchase from them and will post protest(s) everywhere I possibly can against them.

Brenda McLaughlin

757-633-6495

pertylady25@yahoo.com

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments