Norfolk, Virginia

THE END OF MAY I BOUGHT A CAR FROM THE NORFOLK CAR SALES WHICH THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD BROUGHT DOWN FROM NEW YORK. THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NO NEGATIVE CAR REPORTS ON THE CAR FAX, WHICH IN TALE MEANT NO ACCIDENTS.

IN THE BEGINNING OF JUNE I WAS HAVING MAJOR TROUBLE WITH THE CAR SO I TOOK IT TO A MECHANIC WHO TOLD ME THAT THE OIL WAS EXTREMELY LOW, AND THAT THERE WAS A BIRD NEST IN THE AIR FILTER AND THAT THE CYLINDERS WERE MISFIRING BECAUSE THIS WAS ALL TECHNICALLY REGULAR MAINTENANCE I HAD TO PAY 250 TO GET THAT ALL FIXED 2 WEEKS AFTER I BOUGHT IT AND IT HAD SUPPOSEDLY WENT THROUGH THE CHECK. I DROVE HOME TO NEBRASKA WHICH WAS WHERE I WAS FROM AND THE CAR WOULDN'T GO OVER 20 MILES AN HOUR THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS AND THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN. SO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER MECHANIC AND HE SAID THE INTAKE SENSOR WAS LOOSE AND HAD TO PAY ANOTHER 100 DOLLARS THEN IN JULY THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN SAYING THE CYLINDERS WERE MISFIRING LONG STORY SHORT THIS HAS CONTINUED TO HAPPEN EVERY MONTH AND TWO DAYS AGO THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN. I WAS ALREADY MAD BUT THEN ME AND MY HUSBAND WERE IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN JANUARY WE WERE TRAVELING 40 MILES AN HOUR AND T-BONED ANOTHER VEHICLE AND WERE HURT DUE TO THE AIRBAGS NOT DEPLOYING.

I HAVE CONTACTED THE DEALERSHIP AND EVEN WENT ABOVE THEIR HEAD WHAT THEY ARE TELLING ME IS THAT IF I BRING THE 2500 DOLLARS THEY WILL GET ME IN A NEW CAR. I DON'T FEEL LIKE I SHOULD NEED TO PROVIDE ANY MONEY FOR A NEW CAR CONSIDERING I HAVE BEEN MAKING PAYMENTS ON THIS ONE FOR 10 MONTHS NOW AND PUT HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH REPAIRS. I AM SO UPSET THAT A DEALERSHIP THAT IS NATIONWIDE WOULD EXPECT THE CUSTOMERS TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS AND PAY OUT OF THERE POCKETS FOR A CAR THEY WERE TOLD WAS NOT IN ANY ACCIDENTS BUT IN REALITY IT WAS IN AN ACCIDENT WITH FRONT END DAMAGE BEFORE. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE GO THERE.

I COULD EXPECT THIS FROM A BUY HERE PAY HERE PLACE BUT NOT A COMPANY THAT IS NATIONWIDE I AM DRIVING A CAR WITH FAULTY AIRBAGS AND ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IT MONEY.

I DIDN'T MENTION THE INJURIES I AND MY HUSBAND INCURRED BECAUSE OF THIS. AT THE END OF THE DAY I JUST WANT A CAR THAT I FEEL SAFE DRIVING.

Comments

Enterprise Car Sales
#619941

carebear2787, We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your purchase and appreciate you reaching out. We would love the opportunity to look into this for you and discuss it with our management team.

If you could please reach out to me with a phone number or email address to contact you we would appreciate it. Thanks - Keri - csbusdev@erac.com