Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I TRIED TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE WHICH I THOUGHT WAS MINE, THEY KEPT ME COMING BACK AT LEAST 6 TIMES AND THEN THE LAST TIME WAS ENOUGH. THEY SOLD MY CAR TO AUCTION BEFORE THEY GAVE ME A PAYMENT BOOK OR ANY KIND OF TITLE.

THEY REFUSED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING UNTIL I TOLD THEM TO JUST TAKE THE CAR BACK. MY CAR HAD 140, SOMETHING MILES ON IT THEY SAY THE SOLD IT FOR 600 DOLLARS IT WAS A 98 CADILLAC SEDAN. THEY GAVE ME 900 DOLLARS YOU KNOW AND I KNOW THAT ITS WORTH MORE THAN THAT I CHECKED THE NAPA AND KELLEY. THEY ALSO GAVE ME A PAY RATE OF 17 PERCENT BUT ONCE I RETURNED IT THEY COULD GIVE ME 7 PERCENT I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM ENTERPRISE OR RENT ONE EVER AGAIN.

NOR WOULD I TELL ANYONE TO RENT OR BUY FROM THEM THIS WAS A TERRIBLE WAY TO TREAT SOMEBODY. YOU SHOULD NEVER SELL SOMEONES TRADE UNTIL YOU HAVE SECURED THE SALE. I LOST ALL HE WAY AROUND I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED MY CAR BACK BUT THE SOLD IT OFF. THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAY TO TREAT SOMEONE.

I HOPE THAT THEY DONT TREAT OTHERS LIKE THE TREATED ME.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY IS STILL GOING ON. THANKS TRENT SMITH TRETOP53@YAHOO.COM

Comments