1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First i was approved for one car then told no i have to choose a least exspensive car.Then they show me a car.

But cant find the keys. So they show me a diffrent car but say the one i can get is at another location thos all from 2 in the afternoon o finally left at 730 pm with a car i really was not over exstatic about . the next day after i was able to examine it in the light i called the sales lady laurn and exspressed my unhappiness car was discusting looked like they spilled soda on the roof very dirty seats looked stained. Very unsatisfactory in the light.

She said oh they would clean it if i brought it back down thats over an hour away. Then a week before my temp tags exspire they call and say oh your loan didnt go through???? Im sorry how is that possible they tell me call the bank i do the bank says call the enterprise dealer?? Still confused i am given no ansewersthey said if i cant get a loan by friday i have to return the car?

So how am i driving a car that is insured in my name and paying insirance on a car i dont own.

And now i sold my old car and will be with out a car.I dont think this is legal or correct something is wrong with this picture

Review about: 2016 Ford Fusion Car.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Car Sales?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1132273, thank you for your comments.We take customer service seriously and want to assist you.

Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, the sales contract details, and all the information above so we can address this.Thank you- Carol H.