5800 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27612, USA
4.6

I was renting a car for a week or so. I informed the associate I was in the market for buying a car.

A few days after, I received a call from Trey (Raleigh, NC Enterprise Car Sales) asking to come down there to see their cars. At first I was a little hesitant because it was car rental place. After going from lot to lot, I finally caved and drove 45 miles to Raleigh to see Trey (sales) & Chris (manager). Let me tell you, their team was just amazing.

They were both very pleasant, honest, and gave me the best customer service possible. For me, the way I was treated just made my car buying experience a great one! Trey was so down to earth and comical! He wasn't pushy and just trying to sell me any car.

He made sure I was going to love the car I was sold. I truly appreciated that and all the honesty! Trey definitely went way beyond the call of duty. He was definitely great at what he did!

Enterprise should feel so proud they have a person like him on their team.They made my sister and I feel at ease and comfortable. Chris, was very up front and honest and answered my million questions..LOL! I felt he was totally genuine about the way he felt about Enterprise and what it stands for. I was totally impressed and 200 % satisfied.

Thank you to these guys so much!! I tell everyone about Enterprise!!

Lol! I will definitely come back to them for another car in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Car Sales Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments