I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla from Enterprise. The car is great and I'm 100% satisfied.

Originally, I had planned to buy a Corolla from Carmax, but then I found out that Enterprise retains the top 2% of their vehicles to sell from their own lots, and sells the rest to Carmax and dealerships. So, it made sense to buy from Enterprise. Enterprise is NOT like the other car rental companies.

The car buying process was easy and straight forward.  There was no haggling and the price was competitive.  I went in on a Sunday and within several hours they were able to get my loan approved via their partnership with my credit union, transfer the vehicle I wanted from Stockton to Roseville with no fee, allow me to test drive the vehicle, and complete the purchase.  If you're in the market for a used vehicle, I highly recommend that you consider Enterprise first. Thanks to Todd and Chris at the Enterprise on Sunrise in Roseville for a great car buying experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2014 Toyota Corolla Car.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments