11034 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225, USA
2.4

This was the worst car buying experience I've ever Experience From the beginning I had to pay almost $1000 transfer fee to Jacksonville Florida this took approximately 10 days when the Truck arrived I went to the dealership for the second time to have my vehicle appraised we came to terms on the number needed for financing At that point we started doing warranty paperwork and what I thought was the paperwork to buy the truck When another client came in my saleswoman said the paperwork would be ready for me when I came to pick up the truck the next evening with the check . And I was rushed out of the office like a piece of meat so that she could deal with the new clients.

The following evening my niece and I drove 40 miles to the dealership to pick up the truck which was not ready nor was the paperwork I was called the next day apologized to for the truck not being ready and said it would be the following day before I could pick up my truck But with all this and I didn't get any compensation when I had them take the tires off my old truck and put them on the new truck because the tires on the new truck wore out they charge me $200 to do that not only that I paid $150 to take my runningboards off my old truck and put on my new truck. After all that they put the filthy runningboards on my freshly detailed truck and did not clean them at all And for the icing on the cake they sent my Colorado tags back to Colorado after I told them that I needed to put them on my vehicle to drive it home So obviously I would not recommend them or my sales person to anyone I care about .

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Car Sales Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Enterprise Car Sales Pros: Agent was very friendly.

Enterprise Car Sales Cons: Having my time wasted.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

We'd like to hear about your experience further. Please email us at care@EnterpriseCarSales.com with your full name, phone number, make and model vehicle you purchased, and any other details you would like to add.

Please include reference number 170117-003649 in the subject line of your email.

Thanks! –Collin