Austin, Texas

My husband and I had a scheduled appointment last weekend to meet with Edward. I specifically wanted to see a vehicle that I was excited about potentially buying, with check in hand, ready to make a full payment. As soon as we walked in the door, Edward barely gave a handshake and eye contact as he ran off to meet with another customer. We didn't know what was going on until we found out from someone else that the vehicle I wanted to see was already purchased several days ago. On top of that, there was NOTHING on the lot that came close to my car criteria, which I had already given Edward. Not only did he leave a VM the day before to confirm that I was coming (a full hour's drive round trip) but also refused to tell me that my car of interest was long-gone, with nothing else on the lot. He just wanted to get us in the door and have somebody else give us the cheesy "sales pitch" but god forbid, he do it himself! While the sales rep we had was professional and pleasant to work with, it was apparent we were not worth the dirt on Edward's shoe to be treated respectfully and avoid wasting our Saturday morning, when we could have rescheduled another appointment once they had a car on the lot that fit our needs. Needless to say, we purchased another car later that day from CarMax. I would highly recommend skipping the Enterprise bull and go straight to CarMax....no time wasted, no cheesy sales pitches, and most importantly, no disrespect to the customer.

Please know that this type of experience does not sit well with potential customers.

Comments