3.5

I purchased a car Chrysler 200, 2015 on 8-1-2016. I spent hours in the dealer looking for the best car and the best value for my pre approved loan.

With the assistance of a very dedicated salesperson I found what I thought would be the car that was going to bring me reliability and security. I received the opposite. we went to get the car and came back to the dealership to finish out the paperwork. It was dark and late and rained all of the evening.

So the paperwork was completed but not all of the original information was passed over from my credit union., in particular my gap. This is causing me more money. Also, there has been an issue every single month with the purchase of my vehicle that has been swept under the rug and mishandled. The air bag sensor light comes on and I was told by the manager that It happens sometime if items are on the back seat.

GIVE ME A BREAK! I should be able to ride my kid in the car and feel safe. The doors squeak, the carpet is pulled up. check engine light is on and now the car wont start and I'm liable.

None of this would have happened if the dealer did the inspection on this vehicle that they pride on. The car had been in an accident and It should never had been sold to me. Now, I traded in my car and stuck with a new car that is causing me stress and missed work . I've called and been to the dealer and really have been made to feel like all of this is my fault.

I have had this car for 6 months and my company rents over 500 a month from this company.

This company suppose to pride in integrity and honesty and this sell has been the opposite. This is a joke and I am not laughing!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Chrysler 200 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: a reliable vehicle that has not been involved in an accident and that does not have electrical issues 5 months in.

Enterprise Car Sales Pros: Bernetta, Customer friendly office.

Enterprise Car Sales Cons: Remedy suggested.

Comments

Did you look at the carfax? They have a 12 month warranty no?

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #1007516,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to address this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com include the exact sales location, your contact telephone number, and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carol H.

Social Monitoring

@EnterpriseCares

It all about the money for you blood suckin leaches ! Shake one hand and stick the other in your *** . Nice