I bought a used car on 12/14/2017 and had it for a few days . Decided I could not afford payments because of my budget, brought car back No questions asked, but I told Jessica and Justin and they tried to get me in a lower vehicle but I found something lower by a private dealer.

They refunded my money with no hassle. This is at your used car sales near 91st and Bell. They are a great team that work together. Mike helped us out to test drive a few different cars and even went as far as going to another location to get the car I wanted at the time.

I thank everyone for their genuine help and would recommend them highly. I am up an age an not well so this was not practical for me.

Sorry I wasted their valuable time *** they bent over backwards for me and never complained and kept smiling through it all. You have a great crew at this location!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Nissan Altima Car.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Hello! - Enterprise thanks you for the great review and business.

We are happy to know our process is what you want in a vehicle buying experience. I'll be sure to pass the compliments along to Jessica, Mike and Justin. We hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day! - Carol H.