Los Angeles, California

I was buying a used car from enterprise. I was told that I needed a down payment by 7/21/11.

On 7/18/11 I was called by Mr. Hiriam Soles and told they needed the money today . I told him I would go get a cashiers check or money order. He said no it needed to be cash because it had to be in by 2 pm that day.

So I took him the money after taking it from the bank. I asked for a receipt, he said sure. he printed a form on the computer, folded it up and put it in an envelope and gave it to me. I trusted him so I did not review the receipt.

In September I get a call saying They wanted the 1500.00 down payment. I explained that I had given it to Mr. Soles, enterprises representative. I then called Mr.

Soles and he said there was a mistake and he would take care of it. I didn't hear anymore from him, so I thought it had truly been a mistake in their book keeping. but on11/8/11, I get another call from the collection agency asking for the 1500.00. I referred them to Mr.

Soles at enterprise and called him myself. He said he would look into the matter. The lady from the collection agency called me back and stated she had talked to M. Soles who stated he was going to look into the matter.

I called Mr. Sol;es back and he denied he had spoken to the lady from the collection agency. I wrote a email through thee enterprise customer service support. a Mr.

Travis walker called me. I faxed him both the receipt from my bank statement showing that I had withdrawn the money. And when I look at the receipt that he had placed in the envelope, it said DEFERRED. Mr.

Walker said he would get back in touch with me on 11/11/11, after several conversation and stated maybe the money was put on another account, after I told him that I intend to make legal and civil complaints. and I still have heard nothing from him.

Comments

Patc10,

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you had.

We will have someone contact you right away. If you would like to contact us, you can reach us at csbusdev@erac.com