Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

IENTERPRISE IN MECHANICBURG, PA LIES.....MORE SLEAZY CAR SALES

STAY AWAY FROM ENTERPRISE

Bought an orange pt cruiser ...shipped in from Miami to Pgh via Harrisburg. Miami didn't complete the total inspection. Radio had cd's jammed in it, battery kept dying and back winshield won't defrost...

was told by Mark YOST (slimy salesguy) that it would be a total pain in the butt to have it go thru enerprise to fix it because miami would get blamed and he would get blamed. He told me to take it to local dealership to get it processed thru extended warranty company. I agreed b/c at the time he was trying to help ....BUT ACTUALLY WAS ONLY HELPING HMSELF!!!!!!!!

However, battery kept dying , so MARK told me to go and buy a new one and the company would reimburse me for the receipts, the 100 dollar deductible with the warranty company and the purchase /installation of a new battery. HE had also offered to provide a rental car/got approval from his supervisor for the inconvience.

That being said, upon getting the car back (and 2-4 days inconvience without a vehicle) as dealership had to diagnose the problem and then get the parts and replace another day..........the back windshield still has the same defect in defrosting.

Mark Yost, when called ....passed the buck...(*got his commision so he doesn't care) and Glenn the warranty sales person refused to honor the original deal which was to make sure i wasn't repeatedly inconvienced to get the car fixed.

because this is over 30 days.(barely and the problems were indentified during the 30 day perion).......they said they don't need to do anything...it is not their problem. they won't accomodate, Glenn will not give me the name and number of the owner of the company...he wanted to pass me off to his sales manager.....Glenn told me that my issue is with the local dealership and the warranty company he represents......NOT enerprise and the Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg PA Enterprise dealership.

SLEAZY SLEAZY SLEAZY SLEAZY

BIG FAT LIARS........MORE SLEAZY CAR SALES>..........

ENTERPRISE LIES

DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM ENTERPRISE

EVER

Comments

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you so that we can try to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.