Costa Mesa, California

Incurred a $1.50 toll at time of travel- arrived at airport without US dollars- would not take credit card. When I called to pay it to VA DOT, was told that Enterprise automatically pays the fine, charging me the $1.50 plus $18.

admin fee. I spent 30 minutes talking to 3 Enterprise employees, 2 of whom were decent, but ending up with KEVIN at Citations (18009350112) who should be fired for his rude and arrogant attitude toward a customer trying to settle up. He insisted on speaking in corporate, ambiguous, vague speak, and despite my asking for specifics, would not answer my questions directly. When I asked for his name, he refused to give more than KEVIN and would not pass me to his supervisor.

Although I explained to him that we live in Africa and the difficulty of settling our account from there, he refused to hear me, and basically flipped me off.

He is a ***, and is definitely not be anywhere near customers. I will not rent Enterprise again!!!

Comments