Charleston, South Carolina
1.7

Highly disappointed, in three weeks I have learned the charger I have purchased has a bad *** when letting off the gas, has a very hard time starting, and one of the lighter outlets doesn't work. Will definitely be submitting a public review about this.

I now have a car to worry about for years to come as I pay it off. Not to mention the one year warranty that I will never use because it's still under manufacturers warranty past y'all warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Thank you very much for your comments. Customer service and satisfaction are cornerstones of our business, and we want to look into this with you.

Please email your full name, your contact information, and any additional information you want us to know to care@enterprise.com. When you email, use this reference number as the subject of your message: 151007-003856.

We look forward to hearing from you. – John

@EnterpriseCares

You all are full of ***! You sell customers defective cars and cover it up.

I'm fed up with Enterprise. You sold me a car that dam near killed me and your manager was an *** h***.

Never had a problem resolving mechanical issue. You are a big scam.