Lexington, South Carolina
3.3

Purchased a vehicle on October 15, 2016. I didn't receive a copy of the 109 inspection, didn't receive vehicle manual and my car was not clean on the inside or outside.

I was assured by my salesperson that everything would be taken care. When I contacted the office (Columbia, SC) when no one contacted me I was informed that salesperson was on vacation for a week. Fast forward to now. I have been to dealership on 4 different occasions and still the problems have not been rectified.

I have ccomplained to the assistant sales manager and I'm still getting to run around. I did get my inspection.

I have not been able to get car detailed (some spots needs buffering) and been told the manual would be sent by UPS which should not take this long. Now when I call or go by office, the salesperson is rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Car Sales Customer Care.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

nlhart,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you directly about this.

Please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, and any pertinent details regarding the sale.

Please include reference number 161107-003355 in the subject line of your email.

Thank you.