Made a reservation with enterprise Asheville hwy spartanburg sc location a week before my trip.Let the person on the phone know I would be using my bank card and was given the ok and a reservation number.

Day of the trip I could not get the SUV I reserved because I did not have a major credit card and they needed two utility bills.

I ended up going to Hertz.Nice size Suv no hassel and the took my bank card.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Car Sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Car Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Car Sales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Car Sales?

Comments

Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1206471

Because they conducted a credit check on you instead, which most likely negatively affected your credit. Enterprise opts to merely have you present proof that you pay your bills on time to avoid running your credit.