Milford, Pennsylvania
1.3

First my car was supose to be ready at noon. Didnt get it until amost 3' was given a vehicle with the check engine light flashing.which the girl said she did not see.

But in order for her to take the milage she had to see the light flashing directly under it. The customer service girl had an attitude. And to top it off the car only had a quarter of a tank of gas in it. I went and told them about the check engine light and was told i could take it next door to have it looked at and fixed.

I could not believe i not only got the car late but nowi had to take it to be looked at. Why wasnt it there job to make sure it was ready for me to take.

They found nothing wrong with the car but that remains to be seen. This is my second day driving it with the light flashing.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We would like to look into this with you. Please email the complete details including your contact information to care@enterprise.com. Use this reference number as the subject of your message: 151007-003722.

We look forward to hearing from you. – John