1.9

Purchased a 2015 Nissan Sentra from North Charleston, SC Enterprise on November 11,2016. On November 18 ,2016 started having problems with accleration.

Spoke to sales person,we took it for a drive but he said he didn't notice anything. Fast forward, i end up talking to Walt the finance guy. In a nut shell he was the judge,jury and attorney in one setting. He went on and on about why i was in the vehicle i was in and why i could not swap out vehicles.

I explained to him that i needed the issue resolved. He sent me to Firestone to have it checked out. Firestone couldn't see me that day he said but could see me on Saturday. Well Firestone found that problems with CVT transmission with some coding errors and said I needed to take it to the dealer.

So I did and they were more understanding than enterprise. As far as North Charleston Enterprise in S.C.

stay away from Walt and be prepared to go in with a tape recorder or an attorney if you go in. I did record the conversation and will be seeking legal representation.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Nissan Sentra Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments