1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a truck from Enterprise Car Sales and they got me a 20 plus percent interest rate just put me in any vehicle after a wreck I got into this was my second vehicle purchase from them within six months putting $5,000 down do to my accident I was late on a couple of payments Iowa's 47 days late when the financial institution the Enterprise Car Sales set me up with repossessed my vehicle which I was paying $550 a month for at 20% interest Enterprise Car Sales is a rip off scam and fraud also the original vehicle that I wanted they sold out from under me when they told me they would hold it they have no honor in their work how to make a quick buck and scam the American carbuyer

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of 2014 dodge ram 1500 big horn pickup truck from Enterprise Car Sales and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enterprise Car Sales to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Car Sales for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Car Sales?

Comments

Brighton, Michigan, United States #1340448

Sounds like they got the deal done and you have buyers remorse...

EnterpriseCares
#1209724

We would like to discuss this further.Please email us at Care@EnterpriseCarSales.com with your contact information, exact Car Sales location, and further details!

List 'Reference #160908-002166' in the subject line so we are better able to assist you.

Thanks!- Lauren