Wichita, Kansas

I'm saying not Certified because the car I bought I KNOW was not certified. A few days after I had it I took it to their mechanic and found the motor mounts were bad.

And the left axle. Then the A/C motor went bad. Seat belt chime keopt going off ect. ect.

ect. ALL THIS WITHIN A MONTH!!!!!!!! If it was certified don't you think the mechanic would have caught all that BEFORE placing it on the lot? I traded it in for a better car at a DIFFERENT dealership faster then you can say HUNK OF JUNK!

I've NEVER been so mad in my life and I lost ALL the equity from my trade in for this piece of ***! I would never recommend to friends and family. Their excuse was " You have to understand we inspect 200 to 250 cars a month and only have four lifts" And this is at the MAIN location in Oklahoma where they ship out the cars to other locations!! I tried to resolve all this face to face with no satisfaction.

Then I called the corporate off in Oklahoma to see what they were going to do about the false advertising of all their cars being certified! He said he would have someone call me back. Well they called back BUT it was my local office that called back! WTH!!!!

i am filing a complaint with the federal trade commission. After speaking with the FTC they said I definatly needed to file so consumers know what they are doing!

Will do. Don't have to tell me twice!

Comments

This is Keri from Enterprise Car Sales. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you, and which branch you purchased a car through, and we will work to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.