Bellevue, Washington

Bought a Dodge Caravan 2012 on 11/13/13 from Enterprize car sales 3011 Admiral Wilson Blvd, Pennsauken, NJ 08109-3937.I paid $1,760 for a Mechanical Repair Protection plan . My car stop running in Alabama while I was heading from NJ to NOLA on 6/24/2015 .

I called Enterprize Major Guard about my situation of being stuck in a dangerous place , and having two young children with me. I was nearly run over by a tractor trailer .The service person hung up on me. I was stuck in that dangerous situation for nearly 5 hours until the state troopers in Alabama found us and found a tow company to tow us into NOLA. My problem is that I was told by the woman at Enterprize major guard to tow the car to a dealership to get it check and find out if it falls under the warranty.

A paid $1,170 for towing because major guard didn't dispatch a towing company to pick me up.My children were panicking and afraid because of where we were stuck and it getting dark. I'm still without a car and stuck in New Orleans. I called the Enterprize car sale where I got the car in NJ and they told me my major guard expired .

My paper work they gave me says my major guard expires 11/13/16 or at 96,054 miles whichever occurs first.My car has 84,000 miles on it. I need for Enterprise car sales to pay me back for towing and honor their service contract.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments