East Syracuse, New York
3.2

I negotiated for hours with the East Syracuse sales and finance team. We agreed on the exact vehicle I wanted, The Price, and a Trade in.

I did not fnance with them. The car was located in New Jersey and had to be shipped in at my expense. Very Dissapointed that close to the delivery date I received a call that that car had been damaged on the NJ Enterprise Lot but that a similiar one was available, however the mileage was 27,000 vs 21,000. It felt like a bait an switch to me.

I had been working with this team for months on finding a 2016 Kia Sorento with 17-21,000 miles. I paid the dealer for the shipping and was all set to complete the deal when it arrived. Somehow I feel like the explanation that the car was damaged just before shipping it to me is a bit hoaky. My gut feel is that there is a different reason entirely for them backing out of the deal and offering a substitute.

I had come to believe they were a cut above the used car sales crowd. Now I am not sure.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Enterprise Car Sales Pros: Salesman, 109 point inspection program, Kia and hyudai warrantees.

Enterprise Car Sales Cons: Not having the vehicle i ordered delivered to me, Explanation offered, Remedy suggested, Having my time wasted.

• Purchasing
  • Car Salesmen

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #930908,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you directly about this.

Please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, and any pertinent details regarding the sale.

Please include reference number 161107-003358 in the subject line of your email.

Thank you.