Update by user Oct 14, 2012

Can\'t remove my review for some reason but just wanted to update:

I was contacted by Enterprise and was able to bring my car in for review.They did the right thing and agreed to fix the damage cause on my vehicle.

They will also be sending me a check in the mail for the money I spent on my tires.

Thank you so much and I am glad that the right thing was done in the situation.I will continue to do my car purchases through Enterprise in the future and refer people to the branch.

Original review posted by user Oct 01, 2012

I purchased a 2005 Nissan Altima from Enterprise Car sales in August 2012. At time of purchase I informed them about worn tires and asked if they could be replaced. Both the manager and the sales rep informed me on their "109 inspection" that they do but said that they could not do anything since the vehicle passed those inspections. 30 days later I was driving and the tire blew out and completely damaged the back bumper and all areas around the tire. After taking the vehicle to the tire shop, they informed me that all tires had not been changed out since 2004. That means that the tires had been on the car for 8 YEARS!! How do you not see this on a 109 inspection??? I was almost hit by a semi truck and put not only myself and my family in danger but other motorist on the road as well.

After calling Enterprise to resolve this issue all they could say is that they would quote me a price when I got their for the repairs and once again quoted their 109 inspection.

OBVIOUSLY WHOEVER DOES YOUR INSPECTIONS IS DOING THEM WRONG. I have no experience in cars but from the naked eye could see the worn tires that were in "good" condition according to Enterprise.

The fact that I mentioned this to them when I first purchased the vehicle and now they are not even going honor their 109 inspection is ridiculous. I was trying very hard to be patient with them but after the lack of compassion shown by them after putting my family in danger, there is nothing more that I could do than refuse to have any kind of contact with this company. I could not believe the way I was treated by them after this and wish they would just ask themselves the question of "What if it was me".

I have already shelled out about $400 on new tires and still have the damage on the vehicle to take care of.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Car Sales?

Comments

Union, New Jersey, United States #751745

Ya know, most of the people lodging these complaints are *** and extremely ignorant.Common sense should tell you to have the vehicle double checked after you buy it.

Stop being dumb and cheap and cover your *** just in case.*** if one doctor told you that you need to have your head removed, common sense tells you to get a second opinion.

New York City, New York, United States #602062

I am going into Enterprise in CA tonight to look at a vehicle as recommended by my Credit Union. I'm glad to hear that a representative from Enterprise cares about their reputation.

Bleh3489

Can't remove my review for some reason but just wanted to update:

Hello, my name is Keri and I work for Enterprise Car Sales. I would like to look into this issue for you, could you please provide an email address or phone number to me via email - csbusdev@erac.com?