Fort Lauderdale, Florida

At the above date and time I came to the counter at Enterprise to get a midsize car that was reserved for pickup. I gave the attendant my St. Louis Community Bank Debit card to process when I was told that the card did not go though. I knew it must had been some mistake, which I said to her. She then said that she will have to check with the mgr. and she did. When she returned she swiped my card again and said that it still did not go through. Being that I was out town and needed a car, I gave her another debit card my "First Community Credit Union" bank card, which she said again that it did not go through. I knew money was on it because I checked it at the counter (with my iphone online banking) before she even swiped this 2nd card but, again she went to talk with mgr, who told her to try once more and behold she said it went through.

Shortly after; picking out my car, driving to my hotel, I checked my online bank accounts when I notice that ALL TRANSACTION HAD BEEN APPLY 800.00 (200.03 x 4)from both debit cards.

I immediately call enterprise to inform them of these transactions when I was told that they would have to forward my concern to management. I was waiting on someone to call me back but I did not get anyone to return my call. I myself then called back several times and the same response from each person I spoke with "that I would need to talk with mgmt. and the manager was not around that they would have management to call. I explained each time to the person at enterprise how I could not have my money held up, I was out of town, on a vacation that having my funds was a necessity. They at enterprise kept continually forwarding me to management, which seemed to be nowhere to be found.

Saturday morning April 20, 2013 I called my bank(s) who inform me that if someone from enterprise would fax a release stating that the funds where taken in error that they "the bank" would be able to refund the money back to my account that day. I gave them at Enterprise the information that my bank told me along with the bank(s) phone and fax numbers. Enterprise took the information and DID NOTHING WITH IT and I was left on vacation with no funds and time consumed with calling enterprise who did nothing and showed no empathy. They "enterprise" kept continually forward me to a manager(s) that never seem to be available to assist ANYONE and a manager never got back with me. This could have been resolve quickly if someone from Enterprise would have taken the time to fax a letter stating that the extra charges were taken in error.

This caused me much stress and a messed up vacation due to lack of funds, unnecessary time calling & waiting on expected calls from enterprise, and not to mention embarrassment. Which all of this stress could have been avoided that Enterprise put me though from their LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE and the poor Management shown.

This was the most terrible customer service and Management team I have ever encountered!

Just know; I and the people I came with will NEVER USE ENTERPRISE.

Enterprise do not follow through, the so called "Management” which is next to non-existent "If" there is such thing as management with enterprise they/it didnt have a clue about customer service.

Needless to say, I will not be using them again and others in my circle either.

Very Dissatisfied Customer,

Marilyn Day

• Call option

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Marilyn Day,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130427-000951 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,