Brockton, Massachusetts

I called enterprize to recap there trade-in policies, as seen on tv, internet, and emails they send. I have a trade tht is worth almots 8000.00 dollars in kelly blue book, (which is a consumer guide)..When speaking with the sales rep he assured me kbb value as long as it is in fair condition (less than 3000 dollars of mechanical or cosmetic defects) wich my trade was in atleast fair condition..

after appraisel The Sales manager Brian offered me an insulting dollar amount for it, so I just left

I have been in the car business for years and did all the research myself using the same tools available to him..Being resonable the trade was not in retail condition,

A trade is worth what it is worth but I visited 5 other dealers after the enterprize in Westwood and they all were all between 4000.00 and 5000.00 for the trade which was resonable.. the 2500.00 offered to me at enterprize not only cost them my sale.. But im sure atleast 20 other sales every month were there is a trade involved.

The deal I made was for a 09 altima with 35000 miles on it From Avon Auto brokers 4 locations in eastern Ma.

I AM NOT PISSED JUST AN EDUCATED CUSTOMER THAT WENT TO AND LESS EDUACTED DEALERSHIP

Buyers Beware and thanks for reading

Comments

How can we believe you when you cant even spell? Enterprise is the most legit,loyal, and honest establishment in the car world.

Blame the shady dealers not Enterprise.

You were too attached to your trade and were close minded to what it was worth.If you were truly in the car business you would not have written this idiotic message. Move on.....

DJTrigga,

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. We're sorry to hear about your experience with your trade in. Please contact us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you.