Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Enterprise Car Sales - Connecticut

i just bought a mazada 5 2006 a little over a month ago and already it has been in the shop 4 times. i'm really pissed somebody at eneterprise not following the proper procaution on getting these cars checked out properly how can brakes be worn in the same week you get the car never again i will purchase a car from there and will not refer not 1 person to buy a caralso ask for a manual for the car and an extra key over a month still dont have etiher one it dosent take that long to order anything from corprate

actually it does take that long to order a key and manual. Sometimes it takes months, be patient.

As for the mechanical issues did you purchase the extended warranty that was offered to you at the time you signed papers? No you didnt i bet. Now your venting because your car is experiencing problems. Lady there is always going to be that one car that has issues that not enterprises fault.

Next time when you buy used spend the extra few hundered bucks and be covered. Dont bash a great company because you made a bad financial choice and didnt get an extended warranty.

I have purchased 5 cars from Enterprise. They rock

Hi Dadams40,

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like a chance to make it right.

Please email us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you.

View more comments (1)
Loss
I purchased a car from Enterprise Car Sales in June and at that time I was promised a 2nd ignition key and remote access fob. As of today, October 19, I still have not received it. I have made numerous calls and all I get is "the supplier is really backlogged". I...

to enterprise fans--ofcourse it s a key we all know that-- every single car owner that i know--has two or more keys to the same car..not to mention-when the car salesman tells you that he will have a key made and dont worry it will be taken care of in a couple of days--that is what one would expect--not to have to drive out of our way on our time after spending our hard working money and trusting enterprise-going into past the 7 day period and still no word on the issue-no returned phone calls---when does it stop??p.s. it does not take months not even days to have a key made and programed--come on seriousley???if only i had seen this post year ago--unfortunately just a little to late

Review
hyundai-accent-2009 found to be in an accident and Hyundai repair on I-35, found the damage that was not revealed Sept. 16, Dahl took left front door panel off and found the damage and showed it to me. Reported it to Enterprise-E. Memorial Rd. Mr.Klaus Fairweather and...

I also bought a wrecked car -Volvo s60 from enterprise that they showed me to be accident free. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do?

Loss

Enterprise Car Sales in Brecksville, Ohio - Enterprise in rockside rd.jillian sales agent

hello my Susan Austin i thought i brought the truck of my dreams but that short lived it need wheel bears,surge teen belt,transmission problems,heating,cooling, problems,steering problems,needs control arm, the front in had to be replaced.i driving death trap after 1 month as the dealer stated i wanted to give it back be but he stated every thing is good but as you see not true please someone help me i cry everyday i have been had i pay 500.00 dollar month some thing scared to drive thank you for your time Susan from Cleveland Ohio

Enterprise Car Sales in San Jose, California - Was given run around

Was sold a dangerous car I know we bought as is but not a danger to drive. the tires had metal showing,no pads left on brakes, rotor's bad. Paid $8ooo had 70,000 miles one in calif with less miles new tires sold for 6,500. have tried to resolve this enterprise said leesee sets price coin-co says enterprise sets price. $8,000 for car $1,000 for tires and brakes.the veh was badly mistreated. and driven into the ground. Patsy Blankenship--patnjohnb@gmail.com. Have talked to Dawn Schremp at home office Thank you much

You didn't think to look at the tires before you bought it?

Your lying because Enterprise does not sell vehicles as-is. They all come with a 1 year warranty and a year free of roadside protection.

Plus you get 7 days to try it out no obligation. Stop being immature and venting online. Be a man and state your problem with the actual office and they will call you and handle you with care.

I have purchased 9 cars from Enterprise. Stop lying

Patsy,

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. We're sorry to hear about your poor experience. We will contact you at the email address you provided to get more details.

Review
Recently my husband and I called to make an appointment to visit the Milford CT. Enterprise Car Sales location. We had been told by our local rental guy to check it out. We asked if we needed to select a car online before we arrived, understanding that we had the...

Well, it looks like you got a good response from enterprise.Now days its a rarity to get any help,much less a reply in good standing,from a big corporation,I bought a cadillac from M.L.B.Leasing on Camp Bowie Blvd. , and got the royal shaft.We all learn to hold on to our money very tightly now days.

Review

Enterprise Car Sales in Northville, Michigan - Customer Service and Safety of car

I just want to let you know about my experience buying a car from enterprise, first of all i will never buy a car from there again. i have had nothing but horrible service from them. i bought the car with scratches which is fine i knew what i was getting myself into and they said they would take care of them. well when i got the car back it looks like an amateur polished the car. i told them the brakes were making noise and i got accused of them not making noise saying that they just replaced them. after the car dried from being wet they called me back and apologized and said that all 4 would be taken care of i just had to bring it to the shop. well when i got there they only changed the front 2 and not all 4. also my car starter doesn't work they said they would fix it and it's still not fixed. This car is not safe they said they did a 109 inspection and changed the front tires and if they did that they would've seen a major issue with the front right passenger rim. the person that had the car before me, must have did something to the car like hit a curb or got into an accident and not report it. i did not notice this until the tire started to loose pressure on June 20th and 26th and then again on the 28th. when i took the car to discount tire they asked me what i hit anything and i said no nothing, that is when i got mad and called enterprise to see what they would do with the car since i only drive it work i did not hit anything. or else i would've never called them. they told me that they can't warranty it and that i would have to buy the part at cost. I told them not good enough it's been almost 2 weeks and i haven't heard anything back from them. All i want is my money back so i can go get a different car somewhere else, where i know i will be getting great service. this car is a safety issue and i have a 3 year old that rides in the car too. I have photos and Video's of the issues

I too bought a car from Enterprise Car Sales. When I had it inspected within the first 7 days I was told there was major damage including the need for new tie rod and ends, new wheel, new tire, etc.

When I brought it back to Enterprise (you have 7 days to return a car if it does not pass inspection) I was told "it's all in your head" "those noises are normal" "your mechanic is just trying to get money out of you" "there's nothing wrong with the car."

Well, guess what, I had it inspected by Firestone - the same place the holds the national account for Enterprise!! How could they argue with their own mechanics??

They sent me to the Firestone down the street from them - held my car for 3 days - when both Firestone and Enterprise said repairs were done. In the meantime they argued back and forth between each other over repairs. Got back my car - noise is still there.

NOW TODAY - 1 YEAR LATER - I take my care to Firestone for an oil change and during their inspection of the tires tells me "your tie rod needs to be replaced. You were advised it needed repair a year ago and you ignored it, the work was obviously never done" !!!!!!

My car is at Firestone as we speak - my question is: If it wasn't fixed - WHY? Either Firestone is lying to customers and Enterprise about their repairs - or - Enterprise is lying to customers about repairs and then has Firestone back them up! SOMEBODY BETTER FIX THIS CAR!

#311991

Hi, this is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. We're sorry to hear about your vehicle. Please contact us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you so we can help get this resolved to your satisfaction.

#311989

Enterprise Car Sales in Kansas City, Missouri - Bad Customer Service

Don't buy a car from Mike Jones in Kansas City! He was really nice until we said we would by a car. Then I couldn't get him to follow up on anything. It is pretty funny that he could call me 5 times to get me to come in (he had all the time in the world) but once we had the car he could not make time to do all the things he said he would. I had a list of things he was suppose to follow up on and he never did. THEN a two years later I get a phone call asking how everything is and if I want to trade in my car. Do you think I'm crazy? I know they are a huge company and one person not coming back is not a big deal but there is no way they are getting any of my money again!

I had a similar issue and i am not impressed with the way you, your customer services and the professionalism of your staff. it's been almost 2 weeks and i still haven't heard anything back about the issues of my car.

i want my money back.

and there is more than i am writing but all in all do not buy a car from Farmington hills Car Sales and i know 3 other couples that are having issues with them also. we all use the same bank

Dear Not Happy 1955,

This is Katie from Enterprise Car Sales. I'm sorry to hear about your issues with our Kansas City branch.

We would like to discuss this with you. Please contact me at csbusdev@erac.com with a good way to contact you (phone, email or both).

Thank you for sharing and I hope to hear from you soon.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Enterprise Car Sales in Washington, District Of Columbia - Car Died 1 Year After the Warranty Expired

I bought my car 1 year and 1 week ago and now it will not start. The warranty has expired obviously and the manager was very rude. He said do you blame me for making the car because I didn't make it, you should have bought the extended warranty. Well, my response was no I don't blame you for the make of the car I blame you for your inspection due to the fact that a car that is only 2 years old should not be having any problems. You should back your 112 point inspection and a person should not be having any problems with the car at all for at least 5 years. To me this is wrong, shady, very underhanded and to me seems like I bought a lemon. I plan on taking the car back to them and getting another car somewhere else. Do not buy a car at Enterprise Car Sales anywhere. Their service and vehicles are horrible.

If a used car shouldn't have any type of problem for 5 years then everyone would be buying them.

Hi,

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. We're sorry to hear about your car. Please contact us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you so we can further discuss.

Thanks

Let me make sure I understand this. You bought a USED car, that probably had been a rental, over a year ago.

Now you are having problems with it. You didn't buy any kind of warranty with it. Now you are mad at the dealer. Sorry this is not their problem at this point.

You have had the car for a year, put who knows how many miles on it and no one knows how you maintained it. You have no complaint here.

Review

Enterprise Car Sales in Arlington, Massachusetts - Enterprise Auto Sales attempted to *** us into a bait and switch.

We had a terrible experience in the Woburn office. We dealt with Joe S and Don P. These are *** men and nothing more. The company has a website where they list reasonably priced vehicles. When you actually try to buy one of those cars you will be told the car is no longer available but why don;t you take a look at this other more expensive one with none of the bells and whistles you were looking for? We wanted to buy the car listed at $15,999. We had the cash. We confirmed the availability and we asked them to bring the car down from another state so we could buy it.We had the VIN # so we could confirm which car we had wanted. This car has been on thier site "for a limited time only" for months. They put it on then take it off then put it back up as if it is a new car. We arrived for our appt and were told the car wasnt there. We located the car on lot and were told it was mistakenly sold to someone else in NY so even though it is there it is not available. Classic bait & Switch. They did nothing to rectify the situation. Someone should do an expose on this sleazy company!!!

enterprise has about 40 of the same exact makes and models...they didnt take down the car off the web and put it back on.....again...stupitity at its finest....

now let me set this clown straight...your going against a FORTUNE 500 company that has books published and written about customer service. Next time you rag on a company make sure they arent world known for consumer excellence.....***

This is Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales. We saw your posting and wanted to apologize for your poor experience at our Woburn location.

Please contact us at csbusdev@erac.com with the best way to contact you so we can try to fix this.

Marianne