Enterprise Car Sales - 2015 Nissan Altima Car Review from Los Angeles, California
Update added by user Aug 08, 2016
A few days after i wrote this review i spoke with both the regional manager and the store manager about the engine air filter.I asked the regional manager if I could be reimbursed for the engine air filter replacement and he said yes.
I was then referred to the store manager. The store manager showed concern by calling a few days later to make sure that I received the check and when I didn't he left me on hold to call to see what was going on.
He then informed me that the check will be here by the end of the week.I do appreciate the promptness of their response.
Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2016
In June of 2016 I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Enterprise car sales in Longbeach, ca.A few weeks later I noticed a smokey mist coming out the cent when I turned the air off.
Took it to Nissan because it was still under Warrenty. They couldn't duplicate the problem they did inform me there was a rodents nest on the engine air filter. You could imagine the horror I felt. First I talked to the enterprise store manager Phil and he said it couldn't happen prior to buying the car and so I asked for the regional manager Sasha's number.
I spoke with him and he also reiterated that the engine air filter had been replaced. So I took the car to my mechanic and when they checked the engine air filthy they told me it was filthy and hadn't been changed in quite a while. I called Sasha back this morning and he says oh maybe the rats did it. I hate when my intellegance is insulted.
All I would like is for them to be honest, correct the problem and stop lying to customers.Customers beware and have the car thoroughly inspected within the seven days.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."