Enterprise Car Sales - 2015 Nissan Altima Car Review from Los Angeles, California

11 of 117 Enterprise Car Sales reviews

Update added by user Aug 08

A few days after i wrote this review i spoke with both the regional manager and the store manager about the engine air filter.I asked the regional manager if I could be reimbursed for the engine air filter replacement and he said yes.

I was then referred to the store manager. The store manager showed concern by calling a few days later to make sure that I received the check and when I didn't he left me on hold to call to see what was going on.

He then informed me that the check will be here by the end of the week.I do appreciate the promptness of their response.

Original review posted by user Jul 25

In June of 2016 I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Enterprise car sales in Longbeach, ca.A few weeks later I noticed a smokey mist coming out the cent when I turned the air off.

Took it to Nissan because it was still under Warrenty. They couldn't duplicate the problem they did inform me there was a rodents nest on the engine air filter. You could imagine the horror I felt. First I talked to the enterprise store manager Phil and he said it couldn't happen prior to buying the car and so I asked for the regional manager Sasha's number.

I spoke with him and he also reiterated that the engine air filter had been replaced. So I took the car to my mechanic and when they checked the engine air filthy they told me it was filthy and hadn't been changed in quite a while. I called Sasha back this morning and he says oh maybe the rats did it. I hate when my intellegance is insulted.

All I would like is for them to be honest, correct the problem and stop lying to customers.Customers beware and have the car thoroughly inspected within the seven days.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Dealers
review #888593 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Car Sales? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 117 Enterprise Car Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.