Update added by user Aug 08
A few days after i wrote this review i spoke with both the regional manager and the store manager about the engine air filter.I asked the regional manager if I could be reimbursed for the engine air filter replacement and he said yes.
I was then referred to the store manager. The store manager showed concern by calling a few days later to make sure that I received the check and when I didn't he left me on hold to call to see what was going on.
He then informed me that the check will be here by the end of the week.I do appreciate the promptness of their response.
Original review posted by user Jul 25
In June of 2016 I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Enterprise car sales in Longbeach, ca.A few weeks later I noticed a smokey mist coming out the cent when I turned the air off.
Took it to Nissan because it was still under Warrenty. They couldn't duplicate the problem they did inform me there was a rodents nest on the engine air filter. You could imagine the horror I felt. First I talked to the enterprise store manager Phil and he said it couldn't happen prior to buying the car and so I asked for the regional manager Sasha's number.
I spoke with him and he also reiterated that the engine air filter had been replaced. So I took the car to my mechanic and when they checked the engine air filthy they told me it was filthy and hadn't been changed in quite a while. I called Sasha back this morning and he says oh maybe the rats did it. I hate when my intellegance is insulted.
All I would like is for them to be honest, correct the problem and stop lying to customers.Customers beware and have the car thoroughly inspected within the seven days.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."