Enterprise Car Sales - 2015 Nissan Altima Car Review from Los Angeles, California
Update added by user Aug 08
A few days after i wrote this review i spoke with both the regional manager and the store manager about the engine air filter.I asked the regional manager if I could be reimbursed for the engine air filter replacement and he said yes.
I was then referred to the store manager. The store manager showed concern by calling a few days later to make sure that I received the check and when I didn't he left me on hold to call to see what was going on.
He then informed me that the check will be here by the end of the week.I do appreciate the promptness of their response.
Original review posted by user Jul 25
In June of 2016 I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Enterprise car sales in Longbeach, ca.A few weeks later I noticed a smokey mist coming out the cent when I turned the air off.
Took it to Nissan because it was still under Warrenty. They couldn't duplicate the problem they did inform me there was a rodents nest on the engine air filter. You could imagine the horror I felt. First I talked to the enterprise store manager Phil and he said it couldn't happen prior to buying the car and so I asked for the regional manager Sasha's number.
I spoke with him and he also reiterated that the engine air filter had been replaced. So I took the car to my mechanic and when they checked the engine air filthy they told me it was filthy and hadn't been changed in quite a while. I called Sasha back this morning and he says oh maybe the rats did it. I hate when my intellegance is insulted.
All I would like is for them to be honest, correct the problem and stop lying to customers.Customers beware and have the car thoroughly inspected within the seven days.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."