Cleveland, Ohio

I bought a 2010 Hyundai Sonata from the sales office in Bedford, Ohio in March, 2011 from Gillian (sp?). The car had about 40,000 miles on it at the time. After purchase, I noticed that the car jerked forward when slowing down from braking or de-accelerating. Took it to a Hyundai dealership who told me that the transmission was damaged and had to be replaced. Fortunately, I was just inside the warranty period and the replacement was covered. When I contacted her to ask why this issue was not found during inspection, she made up some excuse that they don't check for everything that could be wrong, especially if it will prevent a lemon from being sold.

Since the purchase, the driver's power window has failed, the passenger's power lock mechanism has been replaced, as well as the starter. The car also had balding, mud tires instead of all season tires. All these items occurred within the first 12 months I owned the car.

When I called in a second time after all these additional issues, the manager offered to "let me" buy another car. Of course, that would mean another sale for them without providing any reimbursement for the problems I had.

Stay away from Enterprise Car Sales. They will allow you to buy a car from them, as long as you realize that their profits come first, and a customer's satisfaction is second. Nice job, Gillian. You sure know how to sell cars....so that it works for you!

Comments

EnterpriseCarSales

Anonymous, We take customer service seriously and would like to make sure your we share this with the appropriate managers. Could you please email us with your name/email address at care@enterprisecarsales.com? Thanks - Keri